- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show &
Traditional Maori Hangi (dinner) & concert
Wellington City Tour (Seat in Coach only)
Te Papa Museum Guided Tour
Milford Sound Cruise
Aoraki Mt Cook & Church of the Good Shepherd
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AUCKLAND
- On arrival in Auckland, ‘The City of Sails’, seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel.
DAY 2 - AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA (B)
- Farewell the ‘City of Sails’ as you travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the world-famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. On completion continue over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.
DAY 3 - ROTORUA (B, D)
- Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. The afternoon is at leisure. This evening enjoys an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert.
DAY 4 - WELLINGTON (B)
- Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Wellington and a short-guided tour of Te Papa (the ‘Museum of New Zealand’) before enjoying a free afternoon to explore New Zealand’s capital city.
DAY 5 - WELLINGTON - PICTON - CHRISTCHURCH (B)
- Journey across Cook Strait and into the Marlborough Sounds with
its sparkling clear waters and lush forests, before arriving in Picton.
Travel south through the towns of Blenheim and Kaikoura before
you turn inland and travel through North Canterbury to reach the
‘Garden City’ of Christchurch.
DAY 6 - CHRISTCHURCH - QUEENSTOWN (B)
- Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains before arriving at Lake
Tekapo and south to the small town of Twizel before continuing
through the historic Central Otago region to Lake Wakatipu and
the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown.
DAY 7 - MILFORD SOUND (B)
- Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath-taking man-made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world-famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
DAY 8 - QUEENSTOWN (B)
- A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
DAY 9 - QUEENSTOWN - MT COOK - CHRISTCHURCH (B)
- Travel this morning to ‘Aoraki’ Mt Cook, or ‘the cloud piercer’. Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch.
DAY 10 - DEPARTURE DAY (B)
- Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer. We trust you enjoyed your Travel 21!
All tours include:
- All rooms are based on ‘run of house’
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing entry fees and tours as specified in the itinerary
All tours exclude:
- Gratuities, insurance, optional sightseeing, excess baggage charges, laundry, drinks, airport taxes, meals except where indicated and items of a personal nature are NOT included in the tour cost.
Terms & Conditions:
- A Deposit of SGD500 is required within 10days of confirmation of your tour arrangements to enable us to hold the reservation.
- Bookings made within 45days will require full payment at time of confirmation.
- Once booking confirmed, subsequent amendments will incur a fee of SGD100 per amendment.
- Amendments made after documentation has been issued will incur a fee of SGD200 to cover courier, communication and re-documentation costs.